About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly. I used to be very dramatic and very boy crazy. What's the point of a diary if you're the only one who will cringe while reading it??

Saturday, September 10, 2011

hotness

I am pretty sure my day started off with a nice sunburn. Or maybe it ended with one. My face is hot. We just got back from the lake. I'm pretty sure if they invent an SPF 1000000 it still won't be strong enough for me irish potato head.

apparently Jake doesn't like when I wear red lipstick. Even though my teeth are ridiculously white right now (what up Crest 3D strip thingys). Since other people do, I have decided to ignore what Jake thinks. Not like it matters if he thinks I'm hot, we are already married.

I'm still a little annoyed I'm not at kesha. I was hoping he would surprise me with tickets. Instead he surprised me by not getting tickets. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers