About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly. I used to be very dramatic and very boy crazy. What's the point of a diary if you're the only one who will cringe while reading it??

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Groupon goe$ down and make$ me $ad (pic$)

My mom gets the award for coolest present (didn't know it was a contest did you?)


She said she knew I would like to have a cover of just myself but was nice enough to realize I was too fat and added Jake to the pic. I am obsessed with it. I can't wait until more people see it and tell me how cool I am. Then they can ask where my mom got it and I can tell them I have absolutely no idea. Because I have absolutely no idea.

Everyday I check Groupon (and every site that is like it). Midnight is usually my favorite part of the day. It's when all the deals switch. I check them to see what I will not be buying that day. Or check to see what I will be buying and then never using. A few months before Ke$ha (wow do I feel like an idiot writing it that way) had her show here, Groupon had some deal where you could get tickets for way cheaper. While I debated on buying it (this is before I knew LMFAO was going to be there too), it sold out. I was not pleased with my decision.

Luckily she will be in Seattle when we are there. I also check Seattles site all the time since we go so much. The show is a week from Saturday and still no discounted tickets. What's going on Seattle?? Yesterday my Groupon app didn't work. When it finally did, I checked out Seattle.............

 w.t.f.

On a more pleasant note I fit into the dress I wore to our Seattle reception. Haven't fit into that in years. That might not be a true statement since I also haven't tried it on in years. (see how the dresser behind me is still dirty?)


Oh while I was writing this my second favorite part of the day happened. The mail came and Haylie freaked the F out. She protected our house from the evil mail. She does this every day. Since no one ever comes into our house when the mail person comes, I bet she is very proud of herself for stopping them. I do tend to miss out on important info though.


(Jake's hairy leg, not my hairy leg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers